KaseyonTour

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Split-weeks

We're now in the throws of split-weeks for January and the beginning of February. Fun Fun Fun. And in a few days we should have our first cast replacement. One of our 'Character Women' is leaving the show. We'll rehearse her out her and have her in the show in a few weeks.

Sittting in Huntsville, AL for the weekend. There's beautiful lake between the hotel and theatre so it makes the walk amazing. It's also about 70 degrees which is nice too. Our Ulla cover went on today for the first time. She did a great job. It's always nerve-wracking when a principle cover goes on for the first time and sometimes I'm sure I'm more nervous than they are. 1/2 of it is just being nervous for them and the other half is having to concentrate harder because 'their show' is usually slightly different than the principles so you have to stay on your toes.

I joined NETflicks and I love it! I have a ton of great old movies and HBO series on my queue.

All right, heading out for a cast member's birthday party.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home